Saturday, October 29, 2011

What's your experience with Miss Jessie's Curly Meringue????




Thankfully, I have been really busy lately because I've started a new job which mean more $$$$$$$ so I have not had a chance to write. Today I received my sample of the "Curly Meringue" from the Miss Jessie's Hair care line. Now, I've been wanting to try out their products for a while but every time I look at those prices I just can't purchase them! Although I have read and watched many reviews about this particular product in the end it seems to boil down to one thing and that is "you won't know how well something works on your hair until you try it!" That, my dear friends is exactly what I plan to do. I will most likely use it on my twists/twist out because I'm not into the wash and go's just yet perhaps, when shrinkage is not factor lol. Well feel free to comment and let me know your experiences about any of their products that you have tried!!! Oh yea by the way if it does do the job, I will definitely be repurchasing during the holidays!!

No comments:

Post a Comment