Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Target Samples!!!!

Many of you know by now that Target has a separate site just for their samples. After finding out about this a few months ago I was finally lucky enough to stumble upon one of their FREE beauty samples. I was so excited to finally get my hands on one but it took so long for me to receive it that I thought it was lost in the mail somewhere.... Well today it finally arrived and I must say it was filled with a lot of goodies and coupons (a product junkies dream lol). If you get a chance check out their site and if you don't see anything just keep checking back because they go fast!!!

Target Samples

(Nice little make-up bag.)
 (I can't wait to try them!!! I most definitely will be doing a product review on the TRESsemme' Naturals....)

No comments:

Post a Comment