Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Product Review Coming Soon!!

So a few months ago I received a product from Afroveda through a Facebook contest. I was so excited to get my hands on a free product!! Lol but, who doesn't like free stuff?? Anyway, I have tried a few of their products before and I must say that I love their Carrot Seed shampoo bar! Well, this new product their Spinach Leaf Oil pre-poo treatment that I was sent isn't quite on the market yet but, I was told it could be in the future. Now I'm not really big on the pre-pooing method but if some of you are,do you think it would be necessary to purchase a product for this particular reason or would it be best to use the oils that you already have????

Be on the look out for the full review coming soon!!!

Carrot Seed Shampoo bar

No comments:

Post a Comment