A few years ago when I first tried to go natural I ended up going back to relaxed hair because of the extra, extra dryness and lack of styles I was capable of doing to my hair. Now for the second time around I am finally starting to see the light at the end of that tunnel. I have no idea what is but, during those stages when your hair is a little beyond twa stage but no where long enough to even start to hang or fall has to be the most challenging part to get through during your natural hair journey (well at least it was for me). Since I've just learned to let my hair do what it does best which by the way is growing up and out and finally finding great conditioner , it definitely has been able to flourish. Words of encouragement to my self and to others "Leave it alone and try not to think about if its growing." LOL
Please let me know what has been the most difficult part of your journey!!!
Please let me know what has been the most difficult part of your journey!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment