I would like many of you to share your thoughts about hair typing and is it necessary within the natural hair community? I understand that it does help when you began your natural hair journey but after a while does it seem to make things harder? For example, I know when I began I use to watch so many hair tutorials from how to style to products and I soon became more frustrated with my hair. The reason, I could not get my hair to do certain things because of my considered 4c hair type. Which always had me wishing that my if my hair was like so and so I could do this or that with it. Eventually, I stopped caring all together and it was at that point that I accepted my hair for what it was and I realized what it could and could not do. Since I have come to that conclusion I actually have been able to take care of my hair even better by just learning to "listen'" to it and to love what ever I have on top of my head!!!
Please feel free to comment!!!
Please feel free to comment!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment