Saturday, October 22, 2011

Carols Daughter Monoi Repairing Hair Mask

(Excuse the pic..I am extra tired but I had to make this post!! Lol)

A few of you may began to realize that I really love free samples. Well after I came home today from work I discovered a small package in the mail for me. Oh my what could it be? A free sample from the new line of Carols Daughter products, the MONOI Repairing hair mask!!! Can you say super excited??? Lol. I would suggest that many of you should search sites for free product samples and I guarantee it would be worth your time browsing the web for them. I feel that if you can try a sample first before committing to the full size it will always be a great help in making the decision about the product and if it's right for your hair. I know many of us naturals had to learn the hard way (well at least I did lol). As soon as I try this product I will be sure to give you my review and results especially since it claims to reduce breakage by 96% just after one use...yea we will see about that!!!

If any one has tried this or other products in this line please feel free to comment and let me know how your experience was.

No comments:

Post a Comment