So it has been a few since my last post and I have been quite busy with work and my B-day lol, but all the while I had to catch the Shea Moisture bogo sale at my local Walgreens!!! I have been eyeballing these products every since I've tried the black soap purification mask. I ended up purchasing the Curl Enhancing Smoothie and the Curling Souffle'!
I'm not big on wash and go's quite yet but these products worked beyond excellent for my twists/twist out!! I mean it usually takes me a while before I buy into the hype of a product but, after reading and watching review after review I must say it is the best moisturizer that has ever touched my 4C hair!!! Amazing!!! Now if I had just known about this product some time ago well then....yea I would have been better off!!! As for the Souffle, I have to play with the product a bit more. It is excellent though for holding your twist and braids without the crunchiness. Just make sure you use a very small to dime size, if that, amount on each section or you will have a sticky mess on your hands!!. A little of that goes a very long way. All in all I am in love with these products and I do plan on repurchasing in the future!
Price: $9.99
12oz
Consistency/ Color: Very thick, varies from off white to a yellow-white.
Smell: Sweet and candy like...I can't really smell the coconut as much....
Can be found at: Target and Walgreens.com
12oz
Consistency/ Color: it is gelatin-like, not as thick as most gels; more runny. Clear yellow color.
Smell: Exactly the same as the smoothie but a bit more faint.


I did the Big Chop one month ago. I tried several products but when I bought the Shea Moisture Curl and Shine Kit from Walgreens I was in LOVE. I also went back and got the curling souffle and I LOVE it too but like you said you only need a dime size and since my hais is 1/4 inches right now thats all I need .. LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYay!! Congrats on your BC!!! I'm still trying to get use to my natural hair but, since I've finally found a product to keep it moist there will be no turning back!!Lol I think that has been the hardest part, and once you get past the dryness its all good!!! Luckly you have found a great product early in your journey!
ReplyDelete