Sunday, November 13, 2011

Holiday Rush!!

So it is almost that time of year again, you know the time when people are running over you in the stores with buggies and strollers!! Lol  I've recently just started a new job and things have been crazy!! I'm currently doing some photography work so things have been extra busy since this is the time of year when many families are coming together to take family photographs for the holidays. I've really been thinking about (again thinking) doing a braid out on my hair. My only thing is, that it seems that my hair has more tangles when I'm unbraiding my hair. I was wondering how many of you prefer a braid out to a twist out?? What kind of results do you receive from each?? If any of you have any tips on having a defined braid out let a sista know!!!

As soon as I can get to my hair I will be updating you! Lol Until then, I will be rocking my wigs!! Hate it or love it!!!

4 comments:

  1. I haven't done a twist out yet either. I hate taking down braids. twists just come down so much easier. but I have been wanting to do a braid-out. maybe i will try it next time i style. i will let you know how it turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes please do so!! I know it will turn out fine!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello :) I prefer braid outs to twists outs. They stretch the hair way more. To make your hair defined after a braid out u have to make sure your hair is slightly moist when plaiting/ braiding. finger combing the sections before hand, not making the braids too small, and twisting the hair when u get to the end of the plaits will help eliminate tangling when taking them down. And a good rule of thumb is the bigger the plaits, the bigger the hair will turn out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @ Angela, yea I've been wanting to try it!! I guess I've just been waiting on my hair to grow out a bit more just so that wouldn't have to do the plaits as small. I'm tryna be like you!! lol

      Delete