Tuesday, November 8, 2011

A Shea Moisture twistout..Day 2!!!

Hello everyone, just wanted to share with you my second day twist out!! It's even more fluffier than the day before. I am definitely loving the moisture that my hair is retaining from the smoothie and the souffle. I have never thought that i would ever be able to to get a really soft, defined twist out on my hair!! I mean I even got the end to curl up and they stayed that way all day and with not much shrinkage. I don't say this often but I have definitely found a staple moisturizer!!



Love it!!!

6 comments:

  1. Your hair looks really good!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gotta try it! it looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both!! I've been thinking about using it to do a braidout..I haven't tried one of those yet..I'm tryna be like yall!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let's get some videos going Britt! :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Trina, if you start I will follow!! lol @peach thank you som much!! I'm def trying!!

    ReplyDelete