So this past weekend I had the opportunity to be part of the Darcy's Botanicals Grand Opening Event! I must admit that it was one of the most exciting moments of my life! First and foremost, I would like to give special thanks to the Lysandra, the Creator of Darcy's Botanicals LLC. and Telise, the Director of Education for allowing me to be part of the fashion show for this grand celebration.
Now I know many of you were not able to attend the event so, I will post some pics of what I(well actually a friend of mines,) was able capture!If you would like to see more, please visit their Facebook page or www.darcys botanicals.blogspot
com to catch a glimpse of all the fun!
Oh by the way, I want to give a special shoutout to all of the lovely natural ladies who I met while attending the event.
*dress: Max and Cleo
*shoes: BCBG MaxAzria "Anya" in champagne
No comments:
Post a Comment