Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas!!!





Hello to all, and a very Merry Christmas to you!!!! So I have finally got a day off from work and I must say things have been really crazy and I never knew how crazy people could be during the holidays until, I started my photography job!! Really is it that serious people????  Now I must admit some people are nice while others just seem to think they can do, get what they want when they want it...how rude!!!! lol On to other things, I haven't had the opportunity to try any new products here lately because I am currently wearing my wonderful kinky twists until after the holidays are over! Mainly because I'm to lazy right now to do anything else to it.
*QUICK UPDATE* Also, I forgot to mention (just in case you were wondering) that Shea Moisture's Curling Souffle' does work well by itself on my two-strand twists!! I tried it once before with the smoothie which was fine, but it can stand alone. I must admit that my hair was so soft,defined with a nice shine to it!! I never knew my hair could look that way especially since the natural color of it is a sandy, ashy brown!! Lol.unfortunately I figured this out before I put the twists extensions in so, I forgot to take pics!!

*Oh yea, I didn't get a chance to catch the Miss Jessie's BOGO if any one did let me know how the products are working for you!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment